In Valid Logic

Endlessly expanding technology

Issues with mono, temporarily on IIS

I had previously mentioned that I had moved my site over to Mono, however last night I actually moved it back to IIS. The main reason is that I was experiencing some CPU spikes where Mono would take 100% of the CPU. I had tried tracking it down over the weekend, though wasn't able to find the cause, and mean while, my site was going up and down as far as accessibility. Since I wasn't able to narrow down the cause, and wasn't able to dedicate a whole lot of time to it just yet, I figured I might as well switch it back to IIS for the time being so I can get it resolved without having my site down, or having to go onto the server and kill/recycle the mono process.

Hopefully in the next couple of days, I'll get it nailed down. I had a list of a couple of potential causes, and have crossed off a few of them. This morning, think I might have figured it out, but haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Monday, March 10, 2008

 
blog comments powered by Disqus