Papercut 2010.3.3 released!
Have been working on a new take on Papercut (details coming soon) when I noticed that there were several issues opened in Codeplex and a number of patches submitted. I'd forgotten to enable email notifications! So decided to sit down and felt some of them merited a new release. Release notes below.
This release includes a few bug fixes and updates, several of which were contributed patches (thanks!).
- Feature: Added support for embedded images (patch submitted by jasonpenny)
- Enhancement: Show an alert when trying to use port that is already in use (Issue #5405)
- Enhancement: Don't show the options dialog in the taskbar (patch submitted by dukesb11)
- Fix: Updates to fix issues with multipart messages (Issue #4959, patched submitted by jasonpenny)
- Fix: Issue with async networking and not handling a disposed object (patch submitted by jasonpenny)
- Fix: Out dated URL references (Issue #5457, patch submitted by billrob458)